Monday, November 5, 2012

Beloved Job Perks

When people ask me what I do I tell them that "I Fight Homelessness", which is a 100% true and accurate, albeit unexpected answer. After the person looks at me with confusion or compassionate adoration I go on to explain I am a Realtor and I love this gig.  Someone wise once said that if you find a job you love, you'll never work a day in your life. I feel that I have not worked in years. In the right way, of course. One of the many perks of the job is getting to meet lots of different people from all walks of life. Some are really cool. Some are so cool that they make me custom mugs as Thank You presents. These rarefied few are so appreciated I occasionally blog about them.



Yes, the lovely couple who bought this cute Highland Park Craftsman are quite a errr....crafty pair. Hubby is a sculptor by trade and sometimes would go view houses with makeup blood on his hands and clothing. Wife is an art teacher, craft beer brewer and creator of my lauded mug. This is a talented pair to be certain. They made me this mug which has different catch phrases from our two month house hunt. "record players", "lighting fixtures  and my favorite "claw foot tubs.". I feel so delighted they gave me such a cool present I am blushing. In keeping with their outstanding Karma, they got an excellent deal on this 3+2 dollhouse in BOOMING Highland Park 90042.


To give you an idea how expensive Highland Park is getting, I just sold a house the next street over last month for $530,000 that was only about 100 sq. feet bigger than this one. My clients H+D got this property for $333,500. Their mortgage payment is under $1500 including everything. This is a great deal that went to great people who deserve to have an affordable and cool house to start their lives in. They could rent this for probably $2000-$2200 and make positive cash flow from day one. Buying Real Estate right now at these relatively low prices and holding on forever is a wise financial move. The neighborhoods of NELA are very hot right now because they are still affordable for most and near downtown, Silver Lake and Pasadena. The lesson learned here is that if you are a good person and you are patient, you can get a great property if you heed the advise of your friendly broker. Bravo guys!

3 comments:

sapna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...


Cheers!
Great post! Very informative.
Thanks for possibility to write on your website,
it's great!
I’m still hoping there will be more posts on this site.
Thanks a lot!

top real estate agent in Massachusetts

Unknown said...

This blog is very helpful for the people like me as a new beginner on this real estate industry.

land sales in hervey bay
house and land packages under $400,000 excludes fencing and landscaping